What is involved when becoming a temp?
- Meeting or call to discuss what you want from a temporary role and guidance from us on finding a position that is right for you.
- Tailored job recommendations to suit your needs and experience.
- Advice on how to give yourself the best possible chance of securing employment as well as constructive feedback from employers.
- One to one support as you go through the job finding process.
- Pre-screening for employers done in advance by us so that you are able to start as soon as possible.
- Formatting and refining of your CV to ensure that you are presented in the best possible way, including a bespoke biography about yourself.
- Liaison between you and the employer, arranging interviews, presenting offers, giving feedback.
- Contact prior to your assignment ending to discuss what you would like to do next.
- An ongoing relationship with The Temp Desk.