Coaching is a partnership between two people based on trust and respect. Individuals come to OSA because they want to change something in their life. Through a series of one-to-one confidential sessions, one of our consultants can help increase self-awareness to identify opportunities and can help you stay on track with your goals, explore the options and form action plans.
We are happy to offer a short, no obligation session to find out if this could benefit you and could cover any of the following:
- Improving time management
- Tackling performance problems in a team
- Acquiring skills for a new role
- Dealing with stress in a work environment
- Developing a better work life balance
- Improving important working relationships