The Pop Up Shop is closed until further notice as you would expect. Below is a list of the residents and charities who would have been in our happy little Pop up Shop in April and May, we would like to mention them and appreciate the hard work and support they all provide to our community, especially at this hard and uncertain time.
- Brownie Points by Gemma Vinning supporting Guernsey Society for Cancer Relief.
- Sticky Diamonds and Sarnia Scents supporting Cancer Charity and Breast Unit.
- Country Cottage supporting Society for Cancer Relief.
- Angelique Harkness selling high-end secondhand clothes supporting Bulstrode House.
- Vintage Was by Kathy Stuart supporting Bulstrode Oncology.
- Sandie Rowe selling high-end secondhand clothes supporting Alzheimer’s Association.
- Janet and Claire Harbottle selling secondhand books supporting the Ron Short Centre.