It is not surprising that over the past 18 months we have witnessed the most demanding of job markets both for job seekers and for organisations recruiting. Thankfully we are now seeing evidence of recovery – with the number of jobs available returning to pre-pandemic levels and increased confidence in those people considering a career move. If you are looking to change jobs, recruitment experts are the people to talk to.
- When you work with a recruitment consultant the guidance and service you receive is entirely free - our ethos is very much about a personal relationship, both with people looking for their next job and our clients so we truly understand what that perfect match looks like. We are not pushy, we are not salespeople, and the depth of knowledge we have is what allows us to guide career choices in the best possible way.
- We will help you find the perfect match – not just a skillset match, but a role at a company that suits you and your values. You will also receive tailored advice and guidance on CV and interview technique to help you perform at your best.
- This is a great time to be looking for jobs, and employers are desperate to meet people who match their needs and have all the right skills – but this can mean there is a lot of admin to manage as a candidate: searching through the many jobs, sending CVs, tracking applications and arranging interviews. A recruitment consultant can manage all of this for you, sending you opportunities that suit you and processing your application on your behalf. This lets you focus on finding the right role rather than be weighed down by admin.
- Although lots of jobs can be found on social media, a recruitment agency can offer a much wider range of jobs in the Guernsey market – our close relationship with employers means we have confidential vacancies and roles not being advertised to the general public. At OSA we have vacancies that are available exclusively to us and not available anywhere else. If you want to know about all opportunities on Guernsey, an agency is the way to go.
- We only get a fee from our client when a placement is paid – which of course is even more incentive for us to work diligently on your behalf and represent you in the best way possible to try and get the perfect match.
If you are looking to take the next step in your career or find a new opportunity, why don’t you speak to a recruiter you trust who will help you with this next important decision?